Four people of a family which include two kids died after a fire broke out in a residential colony in Dilshad Garden, Delhi on Friday.
It was reported that the fire broke out after the family fell asleep hours after celebrating the birthday of their 12-year-old daughter.
Police have identified the four members as Vijay Kumar Verma (63), Chiku (4), Sanjay Verma (45), Harshu (12), died due to suffocation.
The fire broke out at around 5 am in the wee hours of Friday. It was suspected that the reason of the incident is due to short-circuit, Police said.