At least 90 students allegedly fell sick after consuming contaminated food in Uttar Pradesh’s Mirzapur on Saturday.
It was reported that students complained of abdominal pain and vomiting after consuming the meal.
The incident was reported from a government school which is situated near Persia Dhuwa village of Vindhyachal.
Following which, the students were admitted to the Vindhyachal Health Center.
Jai Singh, Principal of the school said in a statement, “Some students complained of abdominal pain and vomiting after eating the food. When we checked the food we found a tail of lizard it which could have contaminated the food”.
Officials said at least 45 students condition were reported to be serious and was referred to another hospital.
Although, no causality has been reported yet.
(More details awaited)