Steve Smith and Matthew Wade dominated Indian spinners on day one of fourth test, now it was host’s turn to show some magic after bowling out the visitors on 300 runs.
On Final test day two, Indian batsmen began their proceeding as good notes but after tea their performance was sluggish. While for Australian bowlers were steady before session three of the day as they got four wickets for 28 runs in 12 overs after tea break.
Here we bring highlights of India Vs Australia 2017, Final Test Day 2
- Opening batsmen Rahul and Murali Vijay started the new day for Indian in Dharamsala while Pat Cummins bowled the first over of the session.
- End of 20 overs, India was at 48 / 1
- KL Rahul smashed fifty but soon he was dismissed by Pat Cummins in 40 th over
- At tea Host was at 153 for the loss of two wickets
- India lost their third wicket of Cheteshwar Pujara for 157 runs
- Host was at 179 with 4 on stumps after 70 overs
- OKeefe bowled 80th over, India was at 219/5
- Ashwin departed with a score of 30 runs, removed by Nathan Lyon
- Day two, last session was not so favorable for India
- After 90 overs,India 245/6 with Wriddhiman Saha and Ravindra Jadeja on the crease
- Australia got four wickets for 28 runs in 12 overs after tea break which left Indian batsmen under pressure
- India ended day two at the score of 248 runs with loss of six wickets
- Nathan Lyon took four wickets in the last session of fourth test day two
- Host trail by 52 runs with 4 wickets remaining in the first innings, lets see what day three brings for both the teams.