On India vs Bangladesh Test Day 2, India resumed at 356 for the loss of three wickets and Virat Kohli on strike, later after 166 over’s host team declared their first innings at 687/6.
It has been an eventful day for both of the teams, as Kohli scored his fourth double century, Wriddhiman Saha‘s century and much more.
Below we have enlisted highlights of India Vs Bangladesh Test Day 2
- India resumed at 356 with 3 wickets in 90 over’s.
- Ajinkya Rahane contributed 222-run partnership with Virat Kohli and scored 82 runs but failed to clinch century.
- Virat Kohli smashes his fourth double century and becomes first batsman to score four double centuries in four successive series.
- In the 126th over, Taijul Islam took the wicket of Virat Kohli, Indian skipper ended his innings with score of 204.
- India resumed at 620 for the loss of six wickets after tea break with Jadeja and Saha on crease.
- India becomes first team in history to score 600 in three consecutive series.
- Wriddhiman Saha notches his second century and Jadega scored half century.
- After 166 over’s host team declared their first innings at 687/6.
- Bangladesh started their innings with Tamim Iqbal and Soumaya Sarkar as the openers as on other side India’s Bhuvneshwar Kumar bowled first over.
- After ten over’s Bangladesh lost its first wicket of Soumaya Sarkar.
- Bangladesh finishes off day two at 41 for the loss of one wicket in 14 over’s.
- Bangladesh trailed by 646 runs and will resume day three with Mominul Haque and Tamim Iqbal on crease.