Those who were searching for a chock a block features in a single smart-phone, HTC has an astounding Christmas exhibit for you.
The Taiwanese organization has concocted its new product which will vanish all your worries and bring you advanced mobile phones with some amazing components and remarkable features which will give you a dazzling memory.
The company has launched its newfangled smart-phone HTC Desire 10 Pro in India for a price of Rs 26,490. The smart-phone will hit the market in mid-December.
- Desire 10 pro comes out with a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixel) IPS LCD display with a pixel density of 400ppi and Gorilla Glass protection
- The latest model of HTC is gearing up to come with astonishing high resolution 20MP fundamental camera and 13MP selfie camera and some additional features which include new selfie Panorama mode that catches appealing wide-edge pictures, for example, a ultra-quick fingerprint sensor.
- HTC Desire 10 Pro is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor which would come with 4GB RAM.
- The internal storage is expected to be 64 GB which can increase further to 2 TB micro SD card slot.
- It is supported by a 3,000 mAh battery.
- The latest smartphone is accessible in stone dark and polar white shading variations.
- In its latest phone, HTC is likewise offering a unique fingerprint scanner alongside the company’s BoomSound audio innovation.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow