Motorola is going to launch Moto G5 in India on April 4, which will be exclusively available on e-commerce website Amazon.
According to the press release from Amazon, sale for Moto G 5 will begin from April 5, midnight onwards. It was first unveiled at MWC in Barcelona.
The Earlier variants of Moto G4 series, including the G4, G4 Plus, and Moto G4 Play were also exclusive to Amazon, while Moto G Plus was exclusive to Flipkart.
However, Motorola G series have good rapport in Indian market due to its incredible features at the affordable range.
Moto G5 looks similar to Moto G Plus which was launched last month in India. When it comes to the price of Moto G it is expected to be cheaper than Moto G Plus which was launched at Rs 14,999 for the 16GB RAM variant.
Have a quick look at features of Moto G5 :
- 5 inch Full HD display.
- Android 7.0 Nougat.
- There will be two i.e. 2GB, 3GB RAM along with 16GB or 32GB storage and expandable upto 128 GB via microSD.
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor.
- 13 MP primary and 5 MP secondary Camera.
- Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery.
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- Supports 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, and Bluetooth v4.1