Chinese multinational telecommunications organization, ZTE is all set to launch its upcoming flagship smartphone as Nubia Z17 mini this month, after unveiling the smartphone in China in April.
Although, ZTE has launched its upcoming smartphone Nubia Z17 in China and is believed the device is doing much better performance when compared to the Nubia Z11 mini.
The device which will be launched in India this month and the Price tag of the forthcoming smartphone will be approx. Rs 15,914.
- The upcoming smartphone with run on Android 7.1.1 Nougat, which will be based on Nubia 5.0 UI.
- Nubia Z17 features a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS LCD display.
- If we talk about storage capacity, then it has three slots as 64GB internal storage with 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage with 8GB RAM.
- So, the photogenic peeps!! ZTE brings a smartphone with rear dual camera which includes 23MP + 12MP sensors with f/1.8 aperture and 1.4um large pixel. For the selfie lovers, the device will come with 16MP front-facing camera with 80-degree wide angle lens.
- The upcoming flagship smartphone will be powered by the latest Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor paired with Adreno 540 GPU.
- If thinking about the device shades the smartphone will be made available in Elegant Black, Black with Gold, Champagne Gold, and Red color variants.
- The battery backup of the device will be powered by 3,000 mAh battery.