The Chinese company OnePlus has launched its much-anticipated smartphone OnePlus 5 last night in a global event.
Although, the device is due to launch in India, which will take place on 22nd June 2017 in Mumbai.
The price of the latest released smartphone depends on its variant, which says 6GB RAM/64GB variant will be coming with the price tag of Rs 32,999, and 8GB RAM/128GB variant will come with Rs 37,999.
- The device will be coming with the feature of Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, the speed of the processor is will be 2.3GHz.
- The OnePlus 5 latest flagship smartphone will come with two variant of RAM, 6GB RAM, and 8GB RAM.
- , The memory and storage variants will be coming with 6GB variant comes with 64GB internal storage, and the 8GB variant has 128GB storage.
- The display of the smartphone includes the 5.5-inch screen with optic AMOLED display which will also include Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on screen.
- OnePlus 5 will run on OxygenOS which is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
- The phone will come with the dual camera which includes 16-megapixel with a f/1.7 aperture. Whereas the second camera will be incorporated with the telephoto camera which will be coming with the 20-megpixel camera.
- For the selfie lovers, the front camera will be coming with the 16-megapixel camera.
- If you are worried about the battery backup then the latest device is coming with 3300 mAh battery.