After the launching of Samsung Galaxy S8 outside India, now the South Korean multinational electronics company creating a buzz in the entire Indian smartphone space.
Samsung India has sent the event invite in which they have given a tag line “Lean Is the New Mean” to the brand new smartphone which will be soon hit the Indian market. The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro will be available for buying from Amazon India from April 11 at a price of Rs 27990.
- The latest smartphone of Samsung has come up with a 5.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels.
- Galaxy C7 Pro is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor.
- Wondering about its memory space, then you need not to be worry as the Galaxy C7 Pro has enough memory for your storage space which is calculated as 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory.
- The brand new smartphone of Samsung not only have 64GB internal memory but also comes with the expandable storage up to 256GB which you can avail through the MicroSD card.
- For all those who have a secret skill of photography within them and are always eager to click pictures, then after hearing the camera feature of the Galaxy C7 Pro will be on cloud nine as the latest phone is offering a feature for 16-megapixel camera for both rear and front lens which has the additional feature of f/1.9 aperture and dual LED flash.
- Now no need to worry about the draining battery as the latest smartphone will come with 3,300mAh battery.
- The additional feature of the smartphone includes hybrid Dual SIM slot which will incorporate with the support for USB Type-C for charging.
- Coming on the price tag, then you can avail the smartphone at the price range of Rs 27,999.