Looking like the South Korean multinational company has denoted its presence all over the market as the latest buzz signifies that the Samsung has launched its latest smartphone to maintain its strong position in the tech market.
Samsung unveils its latest smartphone as a Galaxy C9 Pro in the market. The phone will be made available in the mid of February 2017 and the buyers can pre-book the smartphone on the select stores online which will kick-off from January 27. The price of the smartphone will be Rs 36,900.
Aditya Babbar, Deputy General Manager, Samsung India said in a statement, “India is one of the fastest growing smartphone markets. Consumer trends indicate that more users prefer larger screen smartphone. With the introduction of the Galaxy C9 Pro, we continue our commitment to offer our customers the very best of features and technology”.
- The latest phone comes with a 6GB of RAM.
- Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro packs 64GB of internal storage, expandable further up to 256 GB using a micro SD card.
- Galaxy C9 Pro is a 6-inch smartphone. The display is Super AMOLDED having a Full HD (1080p) resolution.
- If we talk in the context of the camera then Galaxy C9 Pro carries a rear camera of 16-megapixel with f/1.9 aperture and dual tone flash.
- It’s a good news for the selfie lovers, as the latest smartphone of Samsung comes with a 16-megapixel camera with f/1.9 aperture.
- The latest smartphone of Samsung will run on the Android version 6.0 Marshmallow along with Samsung’s TouchWiz UI on top.
- The battery life is power-packed with the 4000 mAh non-removable battery.