Vivo which is a Chinese multinational technology company is all set to with its latest smartphone which will hit the market today with its jaw-dropping features.
The phone will available in India for pre-orders from January 24 at the price of Rs 27,980. However, the first sale will kick off on February 1, 2017.
- The smartphone will run on Funtouch OS 3.0 which is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- The display of the Vivo V5 will house with 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels)
- The smartphone will run on 2.0GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM
- If we talk about from the camera prospective then it’s great news for the photo-obsessed personalities as the latest smartphone of vivo comes with the dual front camera as 20-megapixel and 8 megapixel and rear camera comes with 16-megapixel.
- The additional feature which is trending nowadays of a fingerprint scanner is also added by the vivo in its latest smartphone in the home button.
- The battery life of the latest smartphone will come with 3160mAh battery.
- In terms of connectivity, then the vivo v5 comes with Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE and GPS.
- The phone will be available in the only Gold color variant.