Once again Chinese technology company has decided to launch its smartphone after the huge success of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, the company is back with a bang again.
Xiaomi is all set to launch its upcoming smartphone Redmi Note 4 next year in January 2017.It was last Redmi 3S and Redmi 3S Prime which hits the market.
According to the sources, the technology company Xiaomi is planning to launch its latest smartphone in mid-January.
It was the year 2016 which has given amends success to its previously launched smartphone Redmi Note 3, Redmi 3s and Redmi 3s Prime.
And guess what the Note 4 will add the feature of a fingerprint sensor on the back.
- The latest smartphone will come with the feature of Snapdragon 625 SoC variant.
- Redmi Note 4 will unveil its look with 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels) display which will carry 2.5D curved glass.
- In the recent reports, it is said that the latest smartphone of Xiaomi will be powered with 10-core MediaTek Helip X20 processor.
- So, for the selfie lovers, the latest buzz is Redmi Note 4 will be coming with the feature of 13-megapixel rear camera with the additional feature of dual-LED flash and PDAF. On the other hand, the phone will carry 5-megapixel camera front facing camera.
- The phone will come with the shades of Silver, Gold, and Dark Grey.
- It will roll up with two variant- 16 GB with 2GB of RAM and 64 GB with 3GB of RAM.
- Other features include dual SIM support, Android 6.0 Marshmallow, hybrid SIM card slot, 4G with VoLTE, Bluetooth, GPS, Micro-USB, infra-red port.
- If we talk about the price then both variant’s price will differ as 16GB will come with the price of Rs 9,000 and 64GB variant will carry the price tag of Rs 12,000.