Father’s Day a special day you put exclusively for your father, when you pamper him with gifts, take his blessings and put up messages and posts on social media dedicated to him. Convey your love and regards to your dad and remind him how special he is and will always be.
Here are some awesome messages and greetings you can use to wish your Dad.
1. Thanks for acting like a kid when I was a kid, acting like a friend when I needed a friend, and acting like a parent when I needed one. You are the best man I know. Happy Father’s Day.
2. The most difficult thing to do, Is to not give a hug to you, The easiest thing to do, Is to smile and think about you, The most difficult thing to do, Is to be away from you, The easiest thing to do, Is to endlessly love you Love you, Dad.
3. No matter how old you grow, You will still be the hero, Who carried me on his shoulders, And who showed me life’s wonders, You are the person, I will forever look up to, Dear Dad, I love you.
4. I compare my life with a comic book, and you are a superhero in it. Because whenever I get in trouble I am saved by a superhero ‘YOU.’
5. You are the best. I love you so much. I don’t think that even if I searched the world for years and years and years I would find someone that is as caring, as thoughtful, as hardworking as you. I love you.
6. Daddy.. Sometimes I don’t talk to you, sometimes I get annoyed, sometimes I don’t hug. Regardless of what I do in mood swings, I always love you from the core of my heart. I Love You.
7. A dad is someone who wants to keep you from making mistakes but instead lets you find your own way, even though his heart breaks in silence when you get hurt.
8. Dadda, we really admire the wonderful man inside you and wish to be even a small part of you !
9. I don’t idolize Superman, Batman or Spider-Man simply because I know someone who is all of them rolled into one cool superhero, called DAD. I love you.
10. Dad, I want to invent a time machine so I can rewind to my childhood and hit pause, to relive all the awesome memories I share with you. I love you.