Yuvraj Singh is an Indian left hand batsman who hails from Punjab. The famous cricketer who has steals millions of girl’s heart was born on 12th December 1981.
So on this special day of his birthday we have brought some unknown yet interesting facts about this cricketer.
- Indian cricketer Yuvraj Singh aka Yuvi started playing cricket for Punjab U16 at the age of 13.
- He was awarded the Padma Shri and India’s fourth highest civilian honor in 2014.
- He made his first debut in the year 1996-1997.
- Did you know the fact that after master blaster Sachin Tendulkar, Yuvraj is the second Indian Cricketer who was signed by the English County Team Yorkshire?
- Yuvraj is also known as Yuvi that is known to all of us but the title he acquired “Prince of Indian Cricket Team” how many of you knew?
- Are you aware of the fact that Yuvraj appeared in a couple of movies as a child artist which includes “Mehndi Sajda Di” and “Putt Sardara”?
- Yuvraj Singh’s most fine accomplishment was hitting 6 Sixes in an over of Stuart Broad in the match against England.
- Do you know why Yuvraj Singh wears the 12 no. jersey? He wears the no. 12 jersey which indicates his birthday, 12th December. As Yuvi considered number 12 to be his lucky number.
- Yuvraj wanted to follow his dream to be a professional Roller Skater in his early days. But his father told him to focus on cricket.
- Yuvraj carries a great sense of humor. Also, he is popular as a prankster in Indian dressing room.
- Yuvraj contributed his voice in the Bollywood movie which was produced by Akshay Kumar.
- Did you know that in the IPL 2015 Auction, he was the most expensive player to go in the team of Delhi Daredevils, who bought him for 16 crores rupees.
- In the year 2012, Yuvraj Singh was honored with the Arjuna Award.