India’s one of the leading Infocomm Company Reliance Jio never disappoints its users by unveiling strings of exciting offers including free data, calls, messages etc.
RIL’s chairman and MD Mukesh Ambani while addressing a press conference revealed next wave of offers for its users.
Here we bring Key Points of Mukesh Ambani’s Jio press conference.
- Reliance Jio crossed 100 million subscribers in just a span of 170 days.
- As we all know, Jio’s Happy New Year offer is going to end on next month, so following this Mr Ambani announced Jio Prime Membership Programme for its current users or those who will join on or before March 31.
- In Jio Prime Membership Programme users can avail all their existing services which included free data usage, access to jio services and much more by paying one-time nominal fee of Rs 99.
- Free domestic voice calling to any network will continue even after April 1st.
- There will be No roaming charges, blackout days, and other hidden charges.
- Existing users can avail the unlimited services of JIO Happy New Year Offer until March 31, 2018 at just Rs 303/- per month only as an introductory offer.
- Jio has emerged India as the world’s largest data consumption country.
- With Jio, your life is digital, and your life is beautiful.
- Jio has added, on average, nearly 7 customers on its network every second of every day.