We have been reading and listening so many rumors about currency notes on which are so trending now days. This is one of the bold steps taken by our Prime Minister Narendra Modi who is working really hard for the nation to curb the curse of corruption and black money.
Fake currency notes in the market
The new notes not only have few security highlights but also have come up with the features that users can easily verify the notes. The fake notes are spreading like fire in the market after the old currencies has been demolished. It is people like us who are facing a lot of problems in their daily needs.
Fake currencies are prevailing in the market, therefore we have enlisted some points that one should keep in their mind.
- The Security threads- It will help you to recognize the difference between real and fake notes. Real notes will have a green line which goes vertically and on titling the note it appears to be blue.
- Micro letter ‘RBI’ and ‘2000’ is written on the new note.
- Ashok Pillar, National Emblem appears on the right.
- Swachh Bharat logo with slogan comes on the left side of the note.
- Turn the note to see Red Fort image with an Indian flag
- The number 2000 and watermark of Mahatma Gandhi’s can be seen unmistakably when held against the light.
- The numeral 2000 is composed in Devnagari script on the left-hand side of Mahatma Gandhi’s picture.