Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is among those talented actresses who made India proud in 1994 after stealing the title of Miss world. She has deliver many memorable roles like Naina in “Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam” among many others. On her birthday, we brought a very special gift for all her fans who cherish her on screen.
- She was first featured in Camlin pencils advertisement during her school days
- Aishwarya fall for Abhishek Bachchan during the shooting days of J P Dutta’s Umrao Jaan.
- It is said that Aishwarya Rai was the main decision of the creators for the part of Aarti in “Raja Hindustani”.
- Aish doesn’t discuss with her in-laws which movie she is signing or going to sign.
- She also said a big “no” to the role of Vidya Balan in bhool bhulaiya which is most challenging and remembering role.
- Kuch kuch hota hai one of the favorite movies of anyone, Aishwarya was the first choice of Karan Johar for the role of tina but she could not do since she was busy shooting other films.
- Aishwarya is quite a good singer and loves to sings for her close ones.
- In her college days,her most loved subject was zoology.
- Aishwarya is the first Indian actress to become a jury Cannes international film festival.
- It is reported that more than 17000 websites are dedicated to Aishwarya Rai.
We wish her a very Happy birthday with lots of love, happiness, laughter from the team of The GenX Times.