The Taiwanese multinational computer hardware and electronics company have announced its latest smartphone in the Indian market as the Asus ZenFone Go 5.5.
Peter Chang, South Asia Region Head, ASUS said in a statement, “With the immense success of our previous versions of Zenfone Go, it was befitting that we expand this range to meet with the copious demand”.
While speaking his mind on the launch of the smartphone he added, “We have always ensured that we empower our customers with products that perfectly fuse technologically advanced specs and a classy, sophisticated design. With the immense success of our previous versions of Zenfone Go, it was befitting that we expand this range to meet with the copious demand. We are sure that this smartphone will help our users across the country live digital lives”.
The latest smartphone landed in the Indian market will be given the price tag of Rs. 8,499.
- The latest Smartphone comes with 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels.
- According to Asus, the smartphone has an additional feature of an inbuilt Bluelight Filter to ensure the safety of the user’s eyes for long duration usage.
- Quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor added in the latest smartphone device.
- Asus ZenFone Go 5.5 comes with a storage capacity of 2GB RAM and 16GB, which can be further expanded up to 128GB via a MicroSD card slot.
- For all the photogenic people the newly launched smartphone comes with a feature of 13-megapixel for a rear camera which can add the feature of f/2.0 aperture and dual-LED real tone flash.
- For the selfie lover, the phone features a 5-megapixel camera for the perfect selfie and video calling which comes with a feature of f/2.0 aperture.
- Worried about the battery backup, then Asus brings you a smartphone with a 3,000mAh battery which will last a day.
- Talking about the connectivity options, then it adds Bluetooth V 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11n, and 4G LTE.
- Asus ZenFone Go 5.5 comes in two colors which include- Charcoal Black, and Sheer Gold.