A Taiwanese consumer electronics company has finally unrevealed its upcoming smartphone as HTC One X10, where an official poster of newly coming smartphone got leaked with a tagline “big style meets bigger battery”.
The smartphone is supposed to be a better on its features and supposed to be focused on its stylish design and providing a long-life phone to its buyers with bigger battery support.
After launching HTC One X9 last year, the Taiwanese smartphone company is all set to launch its impending phone with better and improved features coming down the pike.
The phone will come with the price tag of Rs 23,000 approximately.
- The latest smartphone HTC One X10 will carry a Gorilla protected Glass.
- HTC One X10 carries a 5.5-inch Super LCD display with a 1080 x 1920 resolution, and a 401 PPI pixel density.
- The storage capacity of the phone complies 3GB of RAM, which will come along with 32GB of storage.
- All those you only focus on the camera feature before buying a smartphone, then HTC One X10 is offering you an 8MP selfie front-facing camera which comes with f/2.2 aperture and will focus on wide angle pictures.
- Talking about the rear camera then it will come with a 16MP camera with a feature of f/2.0 aperture.
- In a recent time, the fingerprint scanner is creating a buzz in the tech world. So don’t get disheartened as HTC has decided to bring a phone with a fingerprint scanner.
- The additional feature of the newly smartphone includes Maximum Power Saving Mode and Energy Saving Mode.
- HTC will offer fast charging mode (5V / 2A) in its upcoming smartphone.
- The phone will come with a 4000mAh battery which ensures to give 26 hours of talk time and up to 31 days in standby time on the 3G network.