The Chinese technology company is once again comes into trend as it is rumoured that after a lot of popularity achieved by the company in the market it is now coming up with its latest smartphone.
The latest rumours suggests that after the success of its previous projects,now rumoured that Xiaomi is making its 4.6 inch flagship device and if the reports are to be believed then the latest smartphone come with the name of Xiaomi Mi S.
To get the every information from the tech world we are helping you to get the every bit of it.
Although the price and availability details are still not out. However, as it is just a rumour!!!
- It is rumoured that the latest smartphone of Xiaomi will feature a 4.6-inch 1080p display with 600-nit brightness.
- It will come with 600-nit brightness and 2.5D curved glass.
- The storage of the latest smartphone will come with the storage capacity of 4GB of RAM, 128GB of storage.
- Inbuilt feature of 3.5mm headset jack.
- The dimensions of the phone include 128.3 x 64.2 x 8.2 mm, and it weighs 138g.
- For all those who have photographer skills in within themselves, you’ll be getting 12MP rear camera which is rolled up with Sony’s IMX378 sensor with f/2.0 aperture with phase detection autofocus and it adds up with 4K video capture with dual- LED flash. For the selfie lovers, the camera will come with 4 MP units with f/2.0 aperture.
- What about the battery part? Then here is an answer for all those who are more concern about the battery part. The latest rumored smartphone will end up coming with 2,600 mAh battery with the support of Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 through a USB Type-C port.