A new smartphone is yet again ready to hit the market as the Lenovo-owned Moto is launching its latest smartphone in a Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017 event which will take place in Barcelona.
This time Motorola is all set to launch its new smartphone as Moto G5 Plus in the market very soon. If rumors are to be believed then Motorola might launch the latest smartphone with two versions.
Although we manage to get the news from the latest rumors from the tech world only for our readers, so the price of the latest flagship smartphone is rumored as Approximately Rs. 26,500.
- Moto G5 Plus will come with 5.5-inch with full-HD 1080p display with a pixel density of 403ppi
- The latest smartphone will be powered by a Snapdragon 625 processor.
- As suggested by the rumors, the phone will pack with 4GB of RAM and will come with 32GB of storage in the market.
- Moto G5 Plus will run on the Android 7.0 Nougat version.
- For the camera lovers, the rear camera will carry a 12-megapixel camera and the front camera will come with the 5-megapixel camera.