Although the year is finding its end but a recent buzz will energize you and make you sit tight for the following year with an incredible interest and great curiosity.
As per the reports, South Korean based organization is planning to bring its first ever smartphone with an incredible feature which will excite the users.
The latest buzz will amaze all the selfie lovers as Samsung has planned to introduce its latest feature smartphone with an auto-focus front facing camera.
According to sources, “It is heard that Samsung Electronics has decided to install front actuators for Galaxy S8 in order to differentiate its flagship Smartphone”.
On the off chance, if we contrast South Korean’s Samsung and the organizations like HTC and Sony then Samsung was missing behind in the race of selfie camera with autofocus feature, but now this is confirmed that 2017 year will bring a grin on the face of the people.
- Galaxy S8 will be coming with 6GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage
- The phone is expected to be the first running device which will hit the market with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor.
- It is likewise hinted that the up-coming smartphone will come with the sensitive display like the 3D touch on iPhone.
- Galaxy S8 will come with the feature of curved 5.1-inch Super AMOLED display, with larger 5.5-inch model sporting a 4K display
- Samsung S8 will be coming with voice assistant feature.
- Auto-focus front camera
- Dual- rear camera setup
- The phone is expected to launch in February 2017